08/10/2010

SNR Collection ;)

Hello dear "fans", i would like to apologize for the delay in posting new subjects in my blog... the reason for this delays is from the fact that i started working on my first collection. I will publish a teaser post of the collection in the near future.. 

"The whole collection will be launched on my blog Jan 2011"... Inshalla

I'm sooo excited that I'm creating my first jewelry collection.. the reason that made me kick start this whole project is the support i received (family,  friends, readers) and amount of visitors i got in this blog.. in addition to the support of fellow bloggers...

In the meantime i promise to post as much jewelry / accessory related subjects as i can...

Thank you all... love u... and wish me luck !!

5 comments:

  1. Gooodluck! And all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck ... best wishes ...... loooooooovveee ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck sweetie <3
    wish u the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant wait to check them out! best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete